The United Arab Emirates is amongst the countries that grab the attention of students from all around the world. And due to the standards of its education, a lot of students want to travel and study in the UAE. And that is why the Ministry of Education of the country set some rules, regulations, and guidelines for international as well as local students to make a convenient environment for studies. They made a special body for managing the level of their schools and institutions. This body manages and keeps track of the institutes of the country according to the rules and regulations for the schools. And schools are responsible to make the United Arab Emirates students follow the guidelines and rules for better progress and reputation.
But the questions are that are those rules and regulations will make an effect and how beneficial are those rules and regulations for the United Arab Emirates students. But first of all, let’s know about the laws and regulations for United Arab Emirates students.
Laws for UAE students and Institutions:
The Ministry of Education of the country has set several rules and responsibilities for the institutions and parents. As well as they made laws for child protection and also enhanced their laws for general education. Stating all the laws and objectives in a single post is not possible. So, I will give you an overview of the main points that I gathered. And for the detailed information. You can visit the official website of the Ministry of Education of the United Arab Emirates for detailed information about the laws.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The United Arab Emirates has set some responsibilities for the parents and for the institutions. Some of the responsibilities of the institutions are:
1) Everything that promotes violence should be banned and the institute should make them prohibited.
2) Child protection should be one of the top priorities of the institutes. And the institutes should take all the important steps for giving the children the perfect protection.
3) The institutes should keep a track record of the personal information of the students. So, they can easily manage the students. And their data for keeping the children secure.
Some responsibilities of the parents are child care of UAE students.
1) Firstly, if the parents see any kind of protection issue. So, they should tell the school about the mental or physical health of the student.
2) Interact with the students for making it possible to maintain their mental and physical and mental health of the United Arab Emirates students.
The United Arab Emirates Ministry of Education has set some rules for the age at which parents have to send their children to school at a certain age.
Law for Compulsory Education:
Federal Law No. 11 which was implemented in the 1970s. But The new law according to July 2012 says that the parents have to send their children to schools at the age of 6. And not only this but they have to keep their children in school until he/ she became 18. Or they pass the 12th grade. So, makes the continuity of education among the UAE students. And this will also increase the literacy rate among adults. And also gives the perfect chance for UAE students to go to college. Or to enroll in their higher studies. Or to get better grades by taking UAE assignments help in their studies.
Policies and Guidelines for UAE students and International Students:
Some guidelines for United Arab Emirates students or for international students are:
- international students should read and learn the laws of the country before entering it. Because there may be different rules and regulations in the United Arab Emirates as compared to other countries.
2) Secondly, the students should not be involved in any kind of act that shows violence. Because the rules of the country are very strict. And that is why the students have to go with proper paperwork. And follow all the laws.
3) Thirdly, United Arab Emirates students have to come to the country after knowing the expenses of the study. But if they want to come from scholarships then they should check the universities according to their relevant field.
Regulations and Policies for the Institutes:
The Ministry of Education of the United Arab Emirates has set some regulations for the institutes. They have some regulations and laws for the curriculums of the institute. And the UAE students should study according to the curriculum options. Because to maintain the quality of the education of the country. As they are one of the fastest-improving countries in the world. And their universities are delivering the best graduates that are prepared for working in the market professionally.
Communication and Diversity of the Cultures:
As the United Arab Emirates students might be from many other countries and that is why it is the responsibility of the universities for keeping the environment of the institute friendly. And friendly communication and interaction options should be available.
Policies for the UAE students:
The United Arab Emirates students have many beneficial policies for studying in the UAE. Because the UAE wants to become one of the best educational hubs in the world. And that is the reason the UAE has made policies and procedures for everything related to education. Like they covered all the essential aspects of Grading, Registration, and enrollment. Degree progress, Curriculum, Accounts, Fees, and everything related to the students and the growth of the country.
The Ministry of Education of the UAE and the government bodies that are responsible for the law, policies, and regulations have combined or implemented those laws, or policies to make their educational sector. And they set the responsibilities of the institutes as well for the parents. And they also make it clear in the guidelines if you are an international student. Then you have to read and learn the guidelines and laws to keep away from any kind of circumstances. They made the law for compulsory education from age 6 to 18, Or when they pass 12th grade.